HOW LONG DOES AN ORDER TAKE TO PROCESS/ARRIVE?
Usually we allow 10-15 days for processing and shipping. We provide a tracking number for your package . In the event that multiple orders are placed with the same shipping destination and on the same account, orders will be combined and shipping fees will be adjusted, unless otherwise requested.
All orders placed on the weekend will not be processed until the coming Monday.
If you select Priority Shipping, you will receive your order within 3 days after your order is processed.
If you need a rush delivery, please email email@example.com & we will determine whether we can accommodate.
WHAT SHIPPING METHOD IS USED WHEN I USE A "FREE SHIPPING" DISCOUNT CODE?
- Your order will be shipped via USPS First Class Mail, which is 4-8 day shipping time.
WHERE CAN I FIND WASHING INSTRUCTIONS?
- Grace Elizabeths always provides washing instructions in each fabric listing. Please refer to specific fabric listing for specific washing instructions. If it is missing email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS A "FAT QUARTER"?
- A fat quarter is ¼ of a yard of fabric, usually measuring 18” x 22”.
HOW CAN I UPDATE MY ORDER?
- Please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible if you would like to combine, or change your order. We fulfill orders quickly, but we’ll do our best to process your request. If an order has already been cut, we will not be able to update your order.
- We respect your privacy and do not share your information with 3rd parties.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
I JUST MISSED A SALE! WILL YOU HONOR THE SALE PRICES?
- Unfortunately the short answer to this is no we cannot. However we suggest signing up for our newsletter so that you are always informed of our promotions. Please add our email address (email@example.com) to your contacts so that our emails don’t go into your spam folder.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
- Yes. They will be mailed via USPS First Class International. Shipping time will take about 1-3 weeks.
- Some countries may charge import duties or other random fees. Sorry, we have no control over this and it's your responsibility to pay for any fees. We value your package at the accurate amount you paid for the item through our website.
WHAT IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM?
- Pre-order means that the product is not currently in stock. You are placing an order to secure your item before the item arrives with us. The benefit of purchasing Pre-order items is that you will secure your item without risking the item becoming sold out shortly after we list it online at Grace Elizabeths. Please read our Pre-Order Policy for more details.
HOW CAN I BE NOTIFIED ABOUT PRE-ORDERS ON NEW ITEMS?
- You can subscribe to be on our mailing list. Those on our mailing list will be updated about upcoming releases and re-stocks of products. Subscribe to emails here.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY?
- All sales are final. We do not accept returns.
HOW CAN I BE FEATURED ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA?
If you are interested in being featured on our social media using fabrics purchased from us, you can use the hashtag #GraceElizabeths.
ARE YOU SEEKING SAMPLE MAKERS OR DESIGN TESTERS RIGHT NOW?
Currently, we are working on a Brand Ambassador role to help spread the word about us! At this moment, we are not looking for any sample makers or design testers, but if you are interested in any of these roles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grace Elizabeth's is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages once it has been shipped from our facility. Orders are sent to the exact address given to us for shipping. We are not responsible for the cost of lost or returned packages due to a wrong address.
For general requests, please contact email@example.com